The primary goal of Boulder Mountain Property Management is to improve the quality of life in the communities and neighborhoods we serve.
Sheri is now credentialed with the CAMICB, an international Community Management certification program. Sheri also holds the Association Management Specialist certification from CAI. We have professionals for maintenance, cleaning and bookkeeping.
We can save your association money guaranteed! Contact us for a free quote to manage your Association.
- CC&R Enforcement and work with Board to update Rules regularly
- Community drive-through’s and inspection
- Collection of bids from vendors
- Common area and amenities supervision
- Maintenance requests
- Oversee subcontractor work in common area
- Send notifications to owners to communicate items necessary for running of the HOA
- Attend annual members and board meetings, take meeting minutes.
- Preparation of meeting notices & documents as needed
- Maintain HOA records
- Ensuring compliance with State & Federal regulations
- Oversight of architectural reviews and processes
- Collection of assessments and answer members financial inquiries in a timely manner.
- Coordinate collection of delinquent dues and file liens if needed.
- Maintenance of financial records
- Regular preparation of financial statements
- Tax return preparation for accountant
- Accounts payable
- Annual budget preparation